jueves, 28 de mayo de 2015

The nameless

I´ve already talk about the best experience that i´m gonna have with a friend, so now it´s time to talk about the worst experience i´ve ever had. I´m not gonna say his name because maybe it would be awkward, so let´s call him Forrest (because he used to love Forrest Gump). This story is quite long, therefore i´m just going to tell a summary, and believe me, you don't wanna know the things that i´m going to keep just for me.
This story maybe sounds a little stupid but when you have lived it, became kind of hard. It all began on sixth grade, we were classmates and, exactly, in September 14th of 2012 we started to talk, it was a Facebook conversation that still lives in my memory, and in all the screenshots that i took. Since that day we became friends, and with time we became the best, i remember that i used to cooked for him and we used to laugh about how bad i was in that (who would imagine how good i am now), we were so closed that we could tell us our darkest secrets. After that glorious time everything was in fall, my family, my other friends and our friendship.
On seventh grade Forrest and i were classmates, again, maybe it was karma. At this moment everything was worst because a new friend appeared, she, gradually, became my friend and at the same time his friend, in short he became her best friend. That happened because i was terribly hurt about everything that was happening on my home (it is still happening) and when i wasn´t there for him, she was. I saw how he laughed with her, like he used to do with me, how she gave him happy birthday presents, like i used to do, well it was kind of frustrating; but then when we were on 8th grade she wasn´t our classmate so we became closer, again. I know, i was a fool, again. That year was his metamorphosis, he became a bad guy, you know, rude, disrespectful, egocentric, and the worst part of all, he was awful with my best friend, and with me. He said that he had two "persons" in him, the one that was awful, rude and egocentric (the one that he showed at the school) and the old Forrest, the one that i´ve know since we were kids (he only showed this with me, and only on web). He hurt me a lot, he said terrible things about me,  he lied to me, and besides everything i was there for him always. But then i realized that he wasn´t Forrest, he wasn´t the one that used to laugh about everything, or used to do intelligent notes to class, now he is the only thing that i was afraid of, my weak point, that´s why he became the nameless.


"I think, I think when it’s all over it just comes back in flashes, you know. It’s like a kaleidoscope of memories, but it just all comes back. But he never does. I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen. It’s not really anything he said, or anything he did, it was the feeling that came along with it. And, the crazy thing is, I don’t know if I am ever going to feel that way again, but I don’t know if I should. I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright, but I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you towards someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you? Maybe he knew that, when he saw me. I guess I just lost my balance. I think that the worst part of it all wasn’t losing him, it was losing me." Taylor swift-I knew you were trouble

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario