viernes, 15 de mayo de 2015

Memories

My best friend is called Daniela Esteban. The story of how we met is weird, we´ve been studying in the same school for nine years but only has been two years since we began to be friends. I met her when her childhood friend became my best friend, obviously she didn´t like me, but i think that i liked her. After that awkward meeting, we never talk again until seventh grade when her friends became my friends therefore we became friends. In that year i became seriously ill and i realize that my friends weren´t real friends and that the only one that really was there for my was Daniela. After that we went away from our "friends" and  gradually we realized that we have a lot in common. That is one of the many reasons why i love her and why she is my best friend, because she was there when no one else were, and she still is. Also because she is the most authentic and spontaneous person i´ve ever met, she is funny and she doesn´t care about what people think about her or the problems that haunts everyone, she has the solution for everything and is the only person who keeps my feet on the ground and makes me realize that everything is easier than i though. She has been my best friend since one year and a half ago and i would like she to be my best friend forever. 

"It was always you, no more guessing who, looking back now, i know it was always you, always you." Maroon 5-It was always you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario